Giulia Guizzardi03/15/2023, 1:00 PM
Developing a product-driven approach
1. Identify customer needs: Collect customer feedback, analyze customer satisfaction surveys, and conduct market research to understand customer preferences, conditions, and demands.
2. Define requirements: Create a detailed list of customer requirements for the product or service that is to be developed.
3. User-centric design: Use customer feedback and requirements to design a user-centric product or service. Utilize mock-ups and prototypes to ensure the product is tailored to user needs.
4. Agile methodology: Develop the product using an agile methodology, which emphasizes collaboration and iterative development. This will ensure that the product can be quickly modified and adapted to customer needs.
5. Automation: Leverage automation and DevOps tools to streamline and automate the software development process. This will allow for faster and more reliable product delivery.
6. Monitor and improve: Monitor customer feedback and usage data to identify areas for improvement and ensure that customer needs are being met.https://medium.com/cloud-believers/bring-product-mindset-into-devops-dac90b35d7af