Hey! I hope you are having an excellent start to t...
# general
g
Hey! I hope you are having an excellent start to the week and to the quarter šŸ™‚. As a reminder, here is a list of all the local chapters in the community. Join your šŸ“*local chapter, create one if it's not there, and start the discussion*! I am happy to see meetups happening, and you can chat with me [@Giulia Guizzardi] if you'd like to organize one in your area: [From A to Z, not all of these chapters are countries] ā€¢ #loc-angola šŸ‡¦šŸ‡“ ā€¢ #loc-atlanta šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø ā€¢ #loc-austria šŸ‡¦šŸ‡¹ ā€¢ #loc-bangalore šŸ‡®šŸ‡³ ā€¢ #loc-belgium šŸ‡§šŸ‡Ŗ ā€¢ #loc-brazil šŸ‡§šŸ‡· ā€¢ #loc-canada šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ ā€¢ #loc-chile šŸ‡ØšŸ‡± ā€¢ #loc-china šŸ‡ØšŸ‡³ ā€¢ #loc-dallas šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø ā€¢ #loc-dcmetro šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø ā€¢ #loc-france šŸ‡«šŸ‡· ā€¢ #loc-germany šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ ā€¢ #loc-hong-kong šŸ‡­šŸ‡° ā€¢ #loc-india šŸ‡®šŸ‡³ ā€¢ #loc-irvine šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø ā€¢ #loc-israel šŸ‡®šŸ‡± ā€¢ #loc-italy šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹ ā€¢ #loc-japan šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ ā€¢ #loc-korea šŸ‡°šŸ‡· ā€¢ #loc-norway šŸ‡³šŸ‡“ ā€¢ #loc-poland šŸ‡µšŸ‡± ā€¢ #loc-scotland šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ ā€¢ #loc-sfbayarea šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø ā€¢ #loc-seattle šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø ā€¢ #loc-spain šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ø ā€¢ #loc-singapore šŸ‡øšŸ‡¬ ā€¢ #loc-sweden šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ ā€¢ #loc-vietnam šŸ‡»šŸ‡³ ā€¢ #loc-uk šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ ā€¢ #loc-ukraine šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦