[UPDATE: Preply.com hired me for their Platform team :)]Frontend in Platform teams is not very common but... I am in the Hasura’s Platform team and I’m now looking for another DX/Platform opportunity (I evaluate also contractor proposals) :)
I’m Stefano Magni, a Senior Front-end Engineer, an expert with React and TypeScript, and proficient with all the web technologies thanks to a wide range of experiences in the field.
- I deal with Developer Experience on a daily basis: I’m part of the Hasura Platform team, creating tools for the other company’s frontenders
- I’m used to dealing with big codebases and a lot of technical debt: Hasura’s Console codebase is a 200K LOC ball of mud, and in WorkWave I lead the full rewrite of a 250K LOC product as the team leader
- I love testing and code readability, and I always spread my knowledge: I teach about frontend testing, I write articles (see https://github.com/NoriSte/all-my-contributions#articles ), I talk at conferences
- I’m positive-minded, I foster dialogue, I communicate a lot, I give a lot of feedback, I mentor and help people get better, I solve technical and communication problems, I’m used to working remotely
- I wore many caps (Senior Front-end Engineer, Team Leader, Tech Leader in a Platform team) dealing with all the aspects of the whole software development lifecycle
I do not want to bore you anymore, here you can find my LinkedIn profile and here a list of my articles/courses/talks, drop me a line if I can help you :)
05/08/2023, 10:25 AM
Can I send a private message to help in front end journey?
05/10/2023, 7:12 AM
UPDATE: Preply.com hired me for their Platform team :)