Hello Everybody! I am looking for 3+ Founding Engi...
# jobs
h
Hello Everybody! I am looking for 3+ Founding Engineers to join a 7m funded seed startup. HQ in San Francisco. 100% remote opportunity across USA and Europe. Unfortunately we cannot share the name yet. The company is creating SDKs as a service to deploy APIs directly into Gitops. This means that customers of API companies can access a suite of tools that make integration seamless. As a result, the perfect engineer will have experience with tooling and developer productivity, particularly at API first companies. If you have directly worked on platform teams shortening the time to API integration, you might be perfect for the role. The tech stack is Go, Typescript, Kubernetes, Terraform, GCP. They are building SDKs in a large range of languages. Additional experience in Code generation and knowledge of the most recent OpenAPI spec is a bonus, but not essential. Salary: Around $150-200k base depending on location and experience. Strong founding equity in the company, and extra benefits we can discuss. If you are interested in this role, please drop me a message (ideally with resume) at harry@hcl-international.com and I will get back to you ASAP.