Hello, My name is <Juha> and I am from Finland :f...
# intros
j
Hello, My name is Juha and I am from Finland 🇫🇮 but for the past 11 years I've called either London 🇬🇧 or more recently Berlin 🇩🇪 my home. I am co-founder and CTO of a B2B API-company called Upvest. We are building modern investment core banking infrastructure for other companies to move fast and focus on their products and let us do the heavy lifting on trades, portfolios, rebalancings, taxes, user onboardings, etc. Developer Experience is close to my heart and as part of our Platform Engineering tribe we have an Engineering Experience team whose job is to make our own engineers lives easier and provide them great tooling, paved ways/golden paths and a platform the develop the API-product on. The reason we call that Engineering Experience is that as an API-only company we have split the area in two. Developer Experience team handles the outward facing DX, API docs, tutorials, guides, SDKs, etc. and internal facing DX == Engineering Experience focuses on internal developer experience for our own engineers. Our journey towards platform engineering is not complete but it is an interesting ride.