Hey everyone :slightly_smiling_face: Apologies if ...
# general
c
Hey everyone 🙂 Apologies if this is the wrong channel for this question. For PlatformCon, does anyone know where I can find a breakdown of the schedule with talk times? Right now I have only found a schedule overview and a list of talks without times. Thanks in advance!
l
Hi Christine! We don't display the talk times because that is not relevant since we are going to have a stream of talks you can follow on the day of, but also, all the talks will be online from the beginning, so you can pick and choose the ones you want to watch or follow along with the stream. Just save some time on your calendar for the Q&As! All the speakers will be online and ready to answer all of your questions 🙂
c
Ok understood. Thank you for the info!
So just to clarify - on the morning, all pre-recorded talks will be available for us to choose from, correct? Is there a common time to the talks (30 mins / 20 mins?). I would like to create our own schedule in advance for especially relevant talks, so know the length of the talks is useful. Thanks!
l
exactly! the talks are 15 minutes long, so really easy to go through many of them. They will be divided in playlists and tagged accordingly.
c
Maybe a silly question 😄 I see now that talks have a date on them, eg. https://platformcon.com/talks/update-your-golden-paths-at-scale says June 9th: will that talk be available already tomorrow morning (June 8th) to watch?
g
Hey Christine, no they will be available on the 9th.
c
Ok thank you! Small feedback @Luca Galante: the above was a bit misleading. I went through all talks and built a schedule for tomorrow for my organization, as we got the go-ahead to spend one day watching talks, based on the knowledge that all talks will be available in advance. Now that some talks are not available until the 9th, which wasn't clear before, we have the re-create the schedule.