:platformcon23: Tomorrow is <PlatformCon 2023>! Re...
# general
g
platformcon23 Tomorrow is PlatformCon 2023! Recap and some essential information. • Be sure to participate in our kickoff events presented by @Luca Galante and @Karolina Junčytė: ◦ PlatformCon 2023 Day 1 - EU KickoffPlatformCon 2023 Day 1 - US Kickoff • Our 150+ talks are split across two days, June 8th and 9th. You can filter them by date or track on our talks page. • LEARNING PATHS. 150+ talks too many? We got you! You can follow the live stream on YouTube, choose a track and dive in, or use our learning paths to find the best talks for you 👉 Fundamentals | Advanced | Management [the learning paths linked here are displayed in a PDF file but will also be displayed in corresponding YouTube playlists]Q&A. Remember that all Q&As will happen right here, on our Slack. You’ll have a 2-hour slot on both days to quiz our speakers; check the schedule for more info. Not sure which channel to use for your questions? Here's a quick guide: 1. Find the talks or the speakers you're interested in 2. Check the track their talk is assigned 3. Ask questions on the corresponding channel: #platform-blueprints #platform-culture #platform-impact #platform-stories #platform-tech Also, our Pioneer sponsors are waiting for you to join their channels for some discussions and questions! 👇 #ant-group-at-platformcon23 #cortex-at-platformcon23 #docker-at-platformcon23 #rafay-at-platformcon23 #stormforge-at-platformcon23 #vmware-tanzu-at-platformcon23 #zeet-at-platformcon23
j
so excited to join and cover online tomorrow! epic line-up!
j
@Giulia Guizzardi I'm trying to work out when specific talks are scheduled in terms of time. But I can't see that. Am I missing something or is it not being run that way?
g
@James Daniels on top of the talks page you should be able to see two buttons with the date :) that is an active filter that just show certain talks depending on the days you select
j
But it's not possible to find the time if there is a particular talk I want to catch during that day?
g
In the morning of the day of you are going to have three choices, either choose to follow the stream, dive into a specific track, or dive into a specific path. All the talks of that day are going to be available from the morning. So, no time stamps :)
j
ok, understood. Thanks
j
ooh @James Daniels maybe this will help but here are the individual talks within the track playlists https://www.youtube.com/@PlatformEngineering