Signant Health has begun it's transition from a De...
# jobs
e
Signant Health has begun it's transition from a DevOps to a Platform Engineering organization. Signant Health is searching for a technology leader that is interested in leading the development of an Internal Development Platform (IDP). This individual would also lead our existing DevOps teams to ensure the business can continue as usual until this platform has been spun up. This individual must have experience managing development teams and have a sufficient technology background to lead by example while focusing on career growth and mentoring. Remote. US EDT preferred. https://globalus231.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/signanthealth/Posting/View/4058
n
@Ed Martini any salary range info you can share? The job req feels like a good fit for my skillset but I've seen pay frmo 100k to 250k for this sort of role depending on team sizes involved
e
Hello @Nick Travis, nice to meet you virtually and thank you for your interest in the role. Salary range for this role will be determined based off the of candidate’s experience and competencies. What I can share is that we are flexible. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, we can setup a call or you can DM me. I will add for the group that this role will include leading four platform teams that work with stream aligned and enabling teams to speed up the delivery of our software. These four teams will be made up of 5-7 team members each and will total 20-30 engineers.
n
That’s great info, thanks!