Hello everyone! I am <Ruchir> (now ex-Netflix). I ...
# jobs
r
Hello everyone! I am Ruchir (now ex-Netflix). I was a tech lead on Netflix's Observability Platform team for close to 7 years, and left a month ago to start my own company in the Observability Space. We are trying to solve the ROI problem for Observability, by improving actionability and reducing Observability surface area. First, I am looking to hire a Founding Backend engineer who has experience with large scale distributed systems, and more specifically Data planes would be awesome! If you or someone you know is looking, please feel free to DM me. I'd also love to have talk shop conversation with any DevOps/SRE/General Observability enthusiasts who would care to critique an observability stab and don't mind sharing their experiences.
d
Hi Ruchir sir, I have background in Cloud and DevOps. Can you hire me as an Intern ?
I am a ASU graduate student and on f1 visa.
r
Hi Dhairya, thanks for your interest. We aren't looking to hire interns at the moment, but if that changes I will reach out.
a
Hi Ruchir! Hope you’re well? I am wondering if you would talk about observability to a group of DevOps/Platforms engineers?
r
Hi Annem! I’d love to. Next week is booked for me. Should be pretty open the week after
a
Hi Ruchir- I’ll DM you!
u
Hey Would you consider a freelance contractor?
i
@Ruchir Jha I have booked a slot tomorrow, happy to chat with you and I wish you good luck for your startup.
i
Hi @Ruchir Jha. Is this vacancy still open? I’m a backend engineer based in Mexico. I meet the yoe you mentioned but never worked on Observability platforms before. Do you think I could had a chance? https://www.linkedin.com/in/mazyvan/