:wave::skin-tone-3: Good afternoon Platform Commu...
# general
h
👋🏼 Good afternoon Platform Community - I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I’m Hector S. currently working with a company called Stateless in Boulder, CO. I wanted to share our research efforts with this group here to see if anyone would be interested in providing feedback/insights. Our team is working on gathering feedback from industry leaders to help develop a solution that aims to enhance multi-cloud networking capabilities. Our solution is aimed to help users with: VPC connectivity automation across different cloud providers, reducing data transfer [egress/ingress] costs, and simplify connectivity to your SaaS offering to name a few of the benefits. These efforts include paid focused discussions (w/our CEO/CTO), paid surveys, and potentially exclusive early access to our beta product. As a token of our gratitude, we are offering a $50.00 gift card incentive for survey participants & a $50.00 gift card for eligible focus group participants (all participants may also get access to the results if they would like). Click the 2-3 min survey link above to get started. If you (or someone you know) is open to exploring this opportunity and/or would like to schedule a 30 min Zoom call, please let me know and I'd be happy to connect. I'd love to chat with you all and learn more about you (and/or your companies) to see how we can better help each other and network better in general. We are open to any and all feedback, information, or insight! Have a great day - looking forward to hearing from you!