Addressing Platform Engineering Complexities in Mu...
# general
d
Addressing Platform Engineering Complexities in Multi-Cloud Environments 🛠️ In our last newsletter, we delve into the challenges faced by platform engineers in a complex digital landscape, from managing intricate infrastructures to optimizing resources across multiple cloud environments. Discover how the emma | Cloud Management Platform plays a crucial role in overcoming these challenges, offering streamlined solutions for platform engineers to efficiently manage and navigate through the complexities of modern cloud platforms. Read it here.
l
Hey @Dirk Alshuth, the new community rules are that only 20% of the things shared here by a person can links. The other 80% needs to be actually engaging with the community. Since this is your first post, I won’t delete it but please keep that in mind for the future.
d
Thank you Luca.