sharing our latest blog post about how we use LLMs...
# platform-toolbox
a
sharing our latest blog post about how we use LLMs to read changelogs, thought some folks in the group might find it interesting: https://www.infield.ai/post/infields-data-pipeline
l
Hey @Allison Pike, new community rules are that only 20% of content shared by a person can be links. The other 80% should be engaging with the community.
a
hi Luca, thanks for letting me know, makes sense. Will be aware of that in the future!
o
Hey @Allison Pike have you thought about adding security checks? If this is something that makes sense to you, please DM and we'll have the convo.
a
what do you mean by security checks?
o