Hi Everyone, We're <SadaPay>, a digital bank in P...
# jobs
k
Hi Everyone, We're SadaPay, a digital bank in Pakistan. We're looking for a Technical Product Manager who can work closely with the Platform engineering team and help us improve the overall developer experience and become more customer focused. Responsibilities and Duties: • Develop and implement product strategies that are consistent with SadaPay’s vision • Collect and analyze feedback from internal customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements and features products • Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) • Serve as a product manager, working closely with the platform squad to ensure the smooth delivery of user value Qualifications: • A Bachelor's Degree in computer science/business or some experience with software development • Previous background as an engineer is desirable but not mandatory • You should have strong analytical skills - the candidate should be highly comfortable in working with, understanding, analyzing data and can easily use tools like Mixpanel • You have the ability to communicate freely and openly - crucial when suggesting improvements, reviewing the progress of our product, and assessing its success. Transparency and honesty are core company values • You work well in teams - the product team is one where cross functional collaboration is part of the everyday routine. Here, teamwork literally makes the dream (or in this case, our app) work! If interested, please apply at Sohaib.rubnawaz@sadapay.pk. We look forward to receiving your application 🙂
s
Hi Kyle, I live in Islamabad, or are you looking to hire someone in the Pak region or is it fully remote for the local region (I can recommend) I do have (friends) and based on my community interaction locally in Cloud Native Islamabad, I can amplify.