Come join us in making Africa the first cashless c...
# jobs
i
Come join us in making Africa the first cashless continent; we are hiring a Reliability Engineering Manager at Wave's platform org. We'd like someone with experience having managed cloud and on-prem infrastructure, and leading infrastructure teams. Key Details • You can work remotely from anywhere (between UTC -1 and +3) with reliable Internet access. • Wave covers travel once per year to one of our operating countries in Africa, as well as a yearly stipend of $800 to meet with coworkers. • We run performance reviews twice a year and award bonuses or promotions to strong performers who have been with the company for more than six months. • This role involves participating in an on-call rotation. • Our salaries are competitive and are calculated using a transparent formula. For this role, we are offering a salary of up to $160,100 USD, plus a generous equity package. • Major benefits: ◦ Subsidized health insurance for you and your dependents and retirement contributions (both vary from country-to-country. ◦ 6 months fully paid parental leave and subsidized fertility assistance. ◦ Flexible vacation, with most folks taking between 30-40 days per year. ◦ $10,000 annual charitable donation matching. More info and how to apply, here You can also DM me, I'm the hiring manager for this role 🙂
a
What are your thoughts on the lack of industry (financial services) experience?
i
That's not as important as the timezone, and experience managing infra teams 🙂
a
Ok 🙃 thank you