Hi Everyone, My journey is coming to an end at my...
# jobs
k
Hi Everyone, My journey is coming to an end at my current employer, and I'm excited to explore new opportunities. As a Lead Site Reliability Engineer, I have led the development of a robust internal development platform enabling rapid service deployment using golden paths. I designed and implemented a platform with crossplane and shared CD workflows, allowing for a seamless build once, deploy everywhere functionality. This platform significantly enhanced our development teams' agility and efficiency by reducing the teams' need to build DevOps pipelines enabling faster deployments and lowering cognitive load. I am passionate about architecting and engineering cloud-native platforms, streamlining CI/CD pipelines, and mentoring teams. I'm eager to bring my skills in agile methodologies, SDLC practices, and deep knowledge of open-source tools to a new environment. If you know of any opportunities or have any connections that could benefit from my expertise, please let me know. Thank you, and let’s connect! https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-scheunemann/