If you're in DevOps, SRE, Platform Engineering, or...
# jobs
j
If you're in DevOps, SRE, Platform Engineering, or similar, we just opened Lead DevOps Engineer role up on my team! If you want to work on great tech and make a real impact at a company with a fantastic mission, follow through to read the job description below. You'll be joining a team where you'll be paid well, you'll have a great work-life balance, and you'll be valued not just as a contributor but as an individual. Stellar Health as a company so far has been wonderful, with a great business outlook and an excellent, employee-focused culture. Everyone here is committed to getting better every day, and they truly strive to live up to the company's values. Additionally, the people here highly value DEIB (and so do I). Every day at Stellar has further validated my decision to join this company, so if you read this far and any of this resonated with you, shoot me a message and we can setup a call. No one's gonna chase you down if you decide it's not right for you, don't worry! I'd still love to hear from you. https://stellar.health/job-listing/?gh_jid=4845950003
s
Hi 👋 , is this role Remote (anywhere) or Remote (US)?
j
It's Remote (US) only at the moment