I've got three Platform Product Manager job openings in my org at the moment.
(1) Localisation Product Manager (Senior)
• Manage integrations of our 3rd party localisation platform into all ends at Zalando
• Vendor Management
• Improving and evolving the tooling landscape from translations to e2e localisation
(2) Event Tracking Platform / Data Platform Product Manager (Senior / Principal)
• Manage our internal data platform for Event Tracking, Experimentation, Feature Flagging
• Lead a small PM team
• Manage senior, exec stakeholders across the company
(3) Head of Product / Principal Product Manager Platform
• End to end management for platform product management in a very wide and ambigous space with at least 7 products, internal customers and a long term vision to platformize our key capabilities also for 3rd party use.
• Team Management
• Product Strategy across 5-7 teams
If anyone is interested to learn more, please reach out to me via PM.