Hello folks! A close friend of mine working at <Tr...
# platform-toolbox
s
Hello folks! A close friend of mine working at Trunk.io, an early-stage Dev-Experience company, is in search of Software Engineers in the space who are interested in participating in a one-hour user research interview for their product. All interviewees will be offered a $100 gift card. Sharing this here in case anyone is interested in their product/interviewing. Thank you. Join the Trunk User Research Interviews: Trunk.io is an a16z backed startup building a DevEx Toolkit that automates DevEx so companies can keep their engineers working on core product - not babysitting PRs - and land code 20% faster. We’re looking for some early feedback on our product and want to talk to folks that care about developer experience, eng productivity, and code quality. As a token of our appreciation for your time, we’ll donate $100 to a non-profit of your choice or send you $100 of Doordash credit for lunch. If this sounds interesting, fill out this form or reach out to ana@trunk.io.
a
trunk is awesome :)
g
I’m up for it
s
Awesome @Geoffrey Huntley. Just fill out this form. thanks https://forms.gle/P2MkGKUotkAxe6zp8
g
Done