Are you a cloud expert keen to break in to the wor...
# jobs
m
Are you a cloud expert keen to break in to the world of software security? I am looking for a cloud solution architect to join my team of application security experts at Synopsys, as we address the challenges of building trust in software and software supply chain security. The right person will be able to act as a go-to subject matter expert on all topics related to cloud platforms and technologies amongst the team. We have a real demand amongst our users to make security as seamless and easy as possible for developers, and I’d like to find someone who is truly able to look at the security experience through the lens of both a developer and platform owner! This is a highly visible client facing position working together with our sales and support teams at well-known clients across North America, as such we need someone who is US based near any major hub and able to travel as needed when travel picks up again. The job posting is linked below, but of course please feel free to reach out for an informal discussion if you’re interested. https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=25235&siteid=5359&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1948537#jobDetail[…]48537_5359