Hello folks :wave: I’m an Engineering Manager at J...
# intros
e
Hello folks 👋 I’m an Engineering Manager at Jack Henry. We’re focused on the community and regional financial institution market. I work with our *P*latform *I*nfrastructure *E*ngineering team (everybody loves PIE). Specifically we focus on core services in our infrastructure. We're at the outset of transforming how infrastructure is consumed and interacted with for the rest of our development teams across the organization. I was a Network Engineer for 14 years, but have been focused more on the people role within our Infra as Code teams for the past 5 years. 🏡 I live with my wife and 3 rambunctious young kiddos . ❤️ I enjoy early 80s Subarus 🚙, spending time in the woods 🌳, lots of reading 📖, and making up lengthy stories to tell my kids 🐉.
r
Nice to e-meet you Eli!
h
Lol Pie, I like that 🤣
b
Welcome! Hahah, I too describe my three boys as rambunctious! I love my cars too, although prefer the 90's … I recently sold my Mitsubishi GTO and BMW M5 E39.
r

https://youtu.be/MsC4KjMQVOw

e
Love that PIE video 🙂
t
Welcome. Looking forward to your made up stories 😀
e
Took my 4 year old(at the time) through a year long dragon quest sort of story. Exploring and gearing up through adventures to culminate in an epic sort of encounter. Jamesy the Ninja and Daddy the owl (names of his own choosing 🙂 for the two main characters)