I’m hiring a Sr. Technical Product Manager to lead...
# jobs
j
I’m hiring a Sr. Technical Product Manager to lead product management for our Platform Engineering org at SiriusXM. This is the first Product role in the organization. We’re at the beginning stages of a major replatforming and it’s the first time this sort of centralized platform team has existed at the company across our various products (SiriusXM automotive, streaming, Pandora, Stitcher, AdsWizz). The role has to be in the US, and there’s a small preference for someone close enough to NYC to be able to do hybrid remote/office, but all US locations will be considered for the right candidate. Ping me or apply directly if interested! https://careers.siriusxm.com/careers/jobs/14024?lang=en-us
j
Can’t fit to the position, but your SMX radio is amazing! Thank you for that! Any idea if you will be able to extend around the globe? I’m missing my channel 51 in Brazil 🇧🇷
j
Glad to hear you’re a fan! I sure hope we target international expansion in the future. The replatforming that my team is helping to drive right now should set the stage for that, but I’m admittedly not an expert on the business/royalties challenges involved there.
j
I imagine with same approach as SpaceX you can start having world wide coverage.. but no idea.. 😂
What do you have behind the platform? Any public post or similar to read?
BTW, the app doesn’t work from Brazil, can’t login.. the only way to get to work is under VPN, which is damn hard driving on 4g here
j
there’s no public post yet, although I intend on doing one some time next year once we’re a little farther along on building out the new platform. from a tech perspective it’s AWS-based, lots of ECS Fargate for compute and DynamoDB for persistence for consumer-scale services.
and yeah, we are US-only
j
Great! And sad you don’t allow listen from outside.. for now, VPN then 😂 🎅
j
no comment 😉
e
@Jared Wolinsky DMing you about this.