:mega: Hi everyone - exciting news from our team h...
# platform-toolbox
j
📣 Hi everyone - exciting news from our team here at Okay, a flexible engineering analytics tool! We just launched our new and improved Metric Builder, which enables you to define your own metrics and filters using any field from our supported integrations (like Jira, GitHub, and many more)! Check out our documentation. • Calculate latency between any two events by picking the start and end timestamps • Create formulas to customize metrics and filters • Built in transparency around how metrics and filters in Okay are calculated Sign up for a free account on our website and check it out. We'd love to get your thoughts!
a
A suggestion for something unintuitive that I think 99% of documentation sites do: Where is the link the main website/product? I personally hate it that I want to try something right away after reading the documentation, surprise, no way to go there and check it out.
j
Thanks for the feedback - I'll share it with our team! I linked our website in my post but here it is again: okayhq.com
a
Yes, I followed that one through. Thanks for including it in the post itself 🙂
There is already a Home link to the start of the documentation. The logo link should send us to the main website instead of the documentation's Home too.