Hi, all! I think that nobody is posting about auto...
# platform-toolbox
r
Hi, all! I think that nobody is posting about automatic software modernization or remediation as code, which is critical to keep your golden paths up to date and upgrade codebases with required major code changes. I'll be speaking about it in the PlatformConf 💪 , but I think that this video summarizes pretty well what is possible now - indeed using an OSS solution that was created at Netflix (OpenRewrite). I work at Moderne, which is the startup behind this video. I am happy to talk and answer questions at any time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYEG_0jCMxsâ–¾

a
Interesting. Indeed it's been a while since I read about remediation. It took me back to my Sensu/Rundeck days. Much success to you!
r
I haven't heard about Sensu/Rundeck. I think that we have a slightly different positioning for the developer workflows that we implement
What is the current status of Sensu/Rundeck?
a
No idea, haha, sorry I just associated it with the concept of remediation. It was 7+ years ago. Acquaintances I know use Rundeck, not sure if Sensu was ever looked at again. But it incorporated ideas of self-healing for running services. I see now your service comes in some layers before that. Nice