Hello everyone, how are you? I'm here to ask an op...
# general
d
Hello everyone, how are you? I'm here to ask an opinion about how do you guys handle the ITSM in a environment running Kubernetes and agile development. Our governance team here is asking us to provide change management or something related to it for changes that we made in our environment.
c
@Diego Laranjeira do you guys already have something implemented and looking at a comparison?
d
we've already have an ITSM software, but i'm open to listen about new tooks that can make this happen easily
c
So we're a small shop and we leverage clickup but you can use pretty much any tool for that matter. Change management for us, is part of the agile methodology where we stick to adding changes through the development life cycle. Meaning, if it's an added functionality that we are planning for, then the sprint would reflect the changes and can be easily tracked. I hope that makes sense or I somewhat answered your question in how we do it..
g
I can see where the question comes from. Kubernetes dynamically going through constant changes means that traditional Change management is no longer sufficient as it quite static. What platform is being used for ITSM? That will probably help to work out hoe to do it most efficiently without breaking their processes.
@Diego Laranjeira or we can take it offline and chat about what can be done.