Hey people:wave::skin-tone-3: We're launching a gu...
# general
s
Hey people👋🏼 We're launching a guest-writing program at Zenduty, where you can share your writings about Site Reliability, DevOps, Platform Engineering and Incident Management, and get featured on our blogging platform. - Get help from our team to refine your blog - Get more traction to your blog - Best performing blog every month can receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card! More details about the program at https://bit.ly/zdguestblogs
l
This looks like a great incentive! Do you have any links to blogs that you have accepted as that might help others to see the type of thing that you are looking for to include?
s
We just launched it Louise, so don't have an exact reference. But anything in the domain of Site Reliability, DevOps and Platform Engineering would be welcome! You can find a few more specifics on what we're looking for in a blog in the link I shared, and I highly encourage sharing anything that you feel fits the bill :D
l
Thank you! I have just sent over an email with a blog I wrote to see if it's along the right lines. I am sure there will be many others who would gladly help and contribute :)