If you are passionate about working on 100% open-source software and eager to contribute to a cutting-edge DevOps Platform as a Service, we encourage you to read on.
We are a small team building a platform for teams who need the scale of Kubernetes and features like security, networking, logging, alerting, and monitoring but want the simplicity of an out-of-the-box, managed solution.
GitOps is a first-class citizen in our platform and we strive to offer a platform that manages infrastructure and deployments as part of existing developer workflows instead of requiring teams to learn new tools.
We are currently seeking a talented generalist for a contract position open to both part-time and full-time applicants.
The role would have the opportunity to contribute to our platform in the following areas:
• Developer Experience
• Cluster scaling
• Custom CRDs
• Cloud-Agnostic platform deployment
Ideal candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Internal Developer Platforms / DevX
- Cloud Networking (e.g., VPC Peering, NAT Gateways, L4/L7 load balancers)
- Kubernetes Networking (e.g., Calico/Flannel/Cilium)
- HashiCorp Vault
- Kubernetes Controllers
- Cluster Autoscaler
- Rancher RKE
- Cloud Kubernetes EKS/AKS/GKE/LKE
- Technical Documentation Writing
To Apply please visit: https://careers.glueops.dev/
1. Application Review: Submit your application using the link above. Within 10 business days, we will review your submission and either invite you to Round #1 or inform you that we are not proceeding further.
2. Round #1 (Initial Interview): A 20-30 minute call to discuss your experience and assess cultural fit. This conversation will not exceed one hour.
3. Round #2 (Take-Home Test): We will provide a real-world test related to our open-source stack on Google Cloud, with a suggested budget of 5 hours. We value your time and will compensate you accordingly. Further details will be shared via email after Round #1.
4. Round #3 (Test Review): Walk us through your take-home test results and discuss your experience. This final interview is capped at one hour.
5. Offer Process: Within 10 business days of completing Rounds #1-#3, we will either extend an offer or inform you that we are not moving forward.
Join our team and contribute to the future of DevOps solutions. We look forward to reviewing your application!