<Datadog’s $65M/year customer mystery solved>. Any...
# product-management
a
Datadog’s $65M/year customer mystery solved. Anyone looking at your platform costs and try to right size?
a
Shameless plug, but if you are, check out ChaosSearch for log & event. Guaranteed savings at scale, unlimited retention & integration with Grafana/Datadog. If you want to know more let me know or check out our website: www.chaossearch.com (and if this is against community rules just let me know and I’ll delete)
j
We are looking at our platform cost, but primarily AWS at the moment (EC2). What cost tooling do you use to support decision making? Esp. for kubernetes
a
Been looking around, and I don't see a lot of talks on reducing costs. Might be a great opportunity if someone has been doing this.
c
Hi @Jelmer Borst, we typically save people around 60% on their AWS infrastructure costs. But we're an external development platform/pre-fab IDP, which may not be what you're looking for. If you're not looking for that sort of thing, have you looked at DuckBillGroup?
d
Hi @Jelmer Borst I am the founder of DigiUsher, a UK/Netherlands firm and we can help you with our SaaS solution. Can we speak sometime to understand your challenges and problem in details?