Hey, i have 4-5 member platform team looking for a...
# jobs
h
Hey, i have 4-5 member platform team looking for a new home / partner. Preferring a B2B contract. So we have roughly 3 senior engineers and 1 mid and 1 junior/mid level. Experienced in Azure, Azure DevOps, Setting up monitoring and logging + alerting (mostly Loki, Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana, Opsgenie etc), Kubernetes, networking, gitOps to some extent, IaC (Terraform, Ansible, Packer), prepared for on-call if needed, experienced with cloud migrations, mentoring and other related activities. Most of us have 5 or more years of experience. Located: Europe / Estonia Long term contract Fee? B2B Hourly, based on skill level roughly 50-70.- EUR but its negotiable Remote mostly, but we can visit Sorry if this is not the right place for that, but we are a small (one team) startup trying to find a partner 🙂
c
Hi @Hinrek Saar, although I'm not in a place where I could hire your team, I'm curious. The fee is 50-70 ...EUR? USD? I wanted to flag this so you could update your post. 🙂
h
eur, thank you
j
Hi @Hinrek Saar I am interested in the job. Please let me know how to reach out to you. I am currently working on a personal project where I built a pipeline in Azure Devops to deploy Azure resources using Terraform modules and Terraform Cloud. Thanks.
h
@Joseph Ariyo sorry, i think we have a miscommunication here. my post is about me and my team looking for a job and not offering one.
j
Sorry about that. Wishing you and team success.