:wave: Champion building to drive adoption on deve...
# platform-culture
l
👋 Champion building to drive adoption on developer tools - Hey folks, I’m working on an article about “champion-building” for developer tools, and the relevance of champion building for successful tools adoption. I’d be curious to get some extra perspectives from anyone who has done or seem similar patterns in their organisation to harden or deepen some of the points. I’d also be grateful for any folks who read and generally just have questions or insights too! 🙂 Here’s the work in progress excerpt…. > Rolling out a developer tool is never easy—no matter how shiny or exciting the tool is. In this blog we discuss the art of “champion-building” and how it can be used to drive successful developer tooling adoption inside an engineering organization. google doc - live preview
l
Hey @Lou Bichard, are you still looking for input? I know this challenge all too well
l
This one is now live: https://www.gitpod.io/blog/champion-building 🙂 But… if you want to help in future, I’m sure I could use a hand, of course.
Any feedback or thoughts on the above is also useful, always happy to chat on this topic.