:mega: Fast Flow Conf is happening again - Sept 10...
# platform-leadership
v
📣 Fast Flow Conf is happening again - Sept 10th at Code Node London. I am looking for: • Leaders and teams who can tell the stories of their success leveraging Platform Engineering ideas, Team Topologies approach, DDD and other ideas. • Measuring their impact on DevEx and the business outcomes delivered by the teams enabled by the platforms you develop. • Lessons learned and experience sharing on practices, approaches and methods which elevate the Platform Engineering beyond the IDPs and other tools. • Stories inspiring more organizations to apply Platform-as-a-Product approach. You can count on me and the team behind me to help amplify your stories. All feedback is welcome too. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/fast-flow-conf_save-the-date-10th-sept-2024-activity-7181993570495557632-N06C/
s
Topics sound great! I’ll share this on my newsletter too. thankyou 1
v
Thanks, Shane. How can one subscribe to or read your newsletter? Also, don't hesitate to refer to me for more details and support (here or my LinkedIn)
s
pemonthly.com and will do! 😄
v
m
@Val Yonchev if the paper is accepted do we need to present in person or virtual presentation is allowed?
v
The conference is an in-person event in London, UK. As far as I know there is no remote/online option (yet)
s
I'll be there!!
v
I look forward to meeting you there, Steve.