Hey folks, I’m <Ross>, VP of Engineering at <Inspe...
# jobs
r
Hey folks, I’m Ross, VP of Engineering at Inspectiv. I am currently hiring a Staff Platform Engineer to join our growing Engineering team. Simply put, we’re bringing our cloud operations in house and one of my most important first hires is to bring on the person who wants to own our internal developer platform and help us build to scale. We are hiring in the US and Canada focusing on the PST, and Mountain Time Zones preferred. We are competitive salary wise with a post series A startup with a growing customer base (I am working on being able to share ranges but not yet). The role is here and I’ve attached a short video to introduce myself, the role and pitch ya’ll. Happy to answer any questions here or PM me.
m
I’ve worked with Ross in the past; nothing but good things to say, pleasant humble inspiring demeanor with a sharp engineering mind.
r
Thanks @Michael Bevilacqua! Been a while 🙂
j
I'm curious why the move internal? Cost?
r
Team velocity & ownership mainly. Costs are going up to bring in an FT but that will result in better efficiencies over the rest of engineering. The team has started to lean in on how everything works a lot more since I joined a few months ago but there needs to be a dedicated person who can own the platform we build everything else on.
p
I just want to say thanks for including the self intro video. If I were looking for a job or if I were on the fence about applying, this definitely would push me to apply. We need more of these attached to any job ad! 👍
r
I figure if people hate the video.. well they wouldn’t want to work for me! 🙂 I can only hide behind carefully crafted Linkedin profiles for so long.
r
Welcome Ross 👋
r
Thanks!