Hi community! part of a success platform, is that ...
# general
r
Hi community! part of a success platform, is that it provides troubleshooting or post-integration support. How your engineering team tackle those customer needs, and at the same time set the capacity for that? What tools do you use to provide support?
p
Hi Roberto! Nice to meet you 🙂 I’m Pau, I work at Adevinta and we are developing an Internal Development Platform. At Adevinta, we have a team called Enablers. It’s a mix of engineers / TPMs to coordinate cross-platform initiatives. Our main mission is to approach the Common Platform (it’s the internal name of our platform) to the marketplaces (to our different brands in the country) with integrations, support, demos, workshops, etc. It’s very close with the Enabling team in Team Topologies. https://1048636645-files.gitbook.io/~/files/v0/b/gitbook-28427.appspot.com/o/assets%2F-MAf[…]ng?alt=media&token=b5686a89-9378-4eae-9e01-fb3a6a4aa2c3 When it comes to support, our platform has a “Help Center”, where users can create tickets. Tickets are categorised by the user (the customer) and they land into the “support queue” of each of the teams. There are SLAs to respond those tickets (ie.
critical
it’s 1 hour,
urgent
it’s 24 hours, etc.). If you are interested to know more, I’m happy to chat 😊.
r
@Pau Gay than you for your response! I have had lots of meetings lately and came back to this amazing group to see your excellent inputs. 🤩
🙌 1
p
you welcome Roberto 😊