Most of you probably know we have been publishing a DevOps benchmarking report, analyzing teams setups and their DevOps maturity (with our dedicated maturity scoring 😉 ). The 2021 edition has been a great success so far and we want to make sure we keep this up to date, so working on releasing a 2022 survey soon. Your input is super important to make sure the questions are as relevant as possible.
Below are some questions from the questionnaire from last year 👇
• How many developers work in your organization?
• What is the degree of containerization at your organization?
• Do you store your application configurations in a version control system?
• Do you store your system configurations in a version control system?
• Do you store your infrastructure configurations in a version control system?
• What is your orchestration tool of choice?
• On what infrastructure do you run?
• How often do you deploy to production?
• What is your lead time - from code commit to running in production?
• Imagine an outage from a product or system failure. How long does it take you to get everything fully operational again?
• In how many cases do your deployments to production fail so that you need to rollback?
💡*What areas are we missing and should we focus on more this year?* Anything is fair game, please comment below 👇