hello good people, Iam working in IT industry for...
# general
m
hello good people, Iam working in IT industry for 5+ years, I did start my career as a Network Engineer and than moved to a DevOps world, been working on AWS environment actively for ~2 years, I am looking forward to get AWS Solution architect associate certification saa-c03, but since I have a limited time for hard studying and I noticed the blueprint is touching many services that I don't currently use/need or have knowledge on those, wanted to check if anyone of you have a good path toward certification? Any help is much appreciated 🙌
r
I forget his exact name, but 'Adrian Cantrill' (or something similar) has a really excellent hands-on way of teaching AWS certs. Loads and loads of labs to build your practical knowledge in areas you may not be certain about.
m
Yup I been following Adrian Cantrill on the interested areas. Was looking if someone had found any practice exam that is very near to real one.
r
I'm fairly sure Adrian will have that covered, if you pay for his course. There are also some reasonable books on Amazon but if you focus on knowing the material then the examinations are easy. Exam-cramming is really self-defeating.